The plan is nothing, planning is everything.
~Dwight D. Eisenhower
Everyone has an opinion on it.
What if there were a third way to think through and write a business plan for an online business, a much simpler way?
If you’re awake and breathing, it’s obvious we’re living in an unprecedented time of innovation and distributive power. Depending on the type of business or marketing you run, good planning may be smarter than making a plan.
When you get a chance, take a listen and see what we mean.
In this episode Brian and I discuss:
- Why Brian has never written a business plan
- The single key that can determine whether your business succeeds or fails
- How and where to find your best customers and evangelists
- Why it can be a blessing that you have no idea what to sell
- The drop-dead simple (and effective) business execution strategy
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 31 MB | 25:49
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.