In this episode, Darrell talks to John Jantsch — the founder of Duct Tape Marketing — about his new book titled The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur.
The two talk extensively about the why behind entrepreneurship, and how writers like Emerson and Thoreau give lessons to modern-day entrepreneurs.
In this episode, Darrell and John talked about:
- Where John found inspiration for his new book
- Why classic literature can offer entrepreneurs important lessons for today
- How radical ideas written 150 years ago stand the test of time
- Why self-reliance is the cornerstone for John’s writing
- How small business owners eventually shift their perspective to “marketing is everything”
- And why mindfulness is so critical to your success
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur with John JantschDarrell Vesterfelt
Leave a Reply