Think marketing is evil? Only if you’re doing it right …
Every once in awhile, I run across someone who hates me, my job, my website, and my company, because after all, marketing is intrinsically interesting.
In this 9-minute episode, I share my favorite techniques for enslaving the wills of others to sell your products and services:
- The essential evil technique that you must not overcomplicate
- The important difference between “evil” and “lame evil”
- Why the pursuit of true evil requires high standards
- The two secret trigger words that are too powerful to even speak on this podcast (link below)
- The most powerful evil technique of them all
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Here’s the post this podcast was self-plagiarized from: Dr. Evil’s 7 Tips for Achieving Worldwide Marketing Domination
- Here’s the link to the two dangerous words. Be careful. The Two Most Important Words in Blogging, Persuasion, and Copywriting
- Get lots more evil (for free!) by signing up for My Copyblogger
- More on how to use the terrifying power of the call to action
- Brian Clark shares the unspeakable marketing secret enshrined in Click Here
- I’m always happy to see your questions or thoughts on Twitter @soniasimone — or right here in the comments 🙂