Thoughts on how to create really good content … without a huge team or an unlimited budget
Content strategist Ronell Smith joins us this week to talk about how to tackle high-quality content … even if you don’t have all the time and money in the world.
In this 29-minute episode, I chat with Ronell about:
- Where to put your time and energy in the quest for “great content”
- Ronell’s somewhat surprising definition of content
- Why chasing too many trends in your topic can damage your authority
- A “negative” content habit that can have very positive results
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Get more from Ronell at RonellSmith.com
- Ronell’s Slideshare on his positive ubiquity strategy.
- You can scoop up lots of content strategy advice in our content marketing library — it’s free with registration
- I’m always happy to see your questions or thoughts on Twitter @soniasimone — or right here in the comments 🙂