Think you know what LinkedIn is all about? Today’s
conversation with Amber Naslund may get you seeing the platform in a new way.
Amber Naslund is a writer, speaker, veteran content and social media strategist, and co-author of the best-selling The Now Revolution. She’s also the new senior content marketing evangelist at LinkedIn.
Once known mainly as “the site where you look for a job,” LinkedIn has evolved to become a sophisticated platform for business-oriented content.
In this 22-minute episode, Amber and I talk about:
- What content professionals should start doing today
- Content formats that are working particularly well on LinkedIn
- A few common blunders that can tarnish your reputation
- Why Amber no longer follows the old LinkedIn advice to “only
connect with people you know personally”
- Amber’s advice on creating content that’s meaningful, not “fluffy”
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Show Notes
- You can get more from Amber at AmberNaslund.com
- Of course, you can also find Amber Naslund on LinkedIn
- For more thoughts on escaping “fluffy” content, see my Copyblogger post, No, Content Marketing is Not a ‘Soft’ Skill
Leave a Reply