Why do some of the most talented people see the least success? Sometimes they’re held back by misconceptions about marketing and sales.
Some of the most talented people out there don’t get the recognition they deserve because they’re apprehensive about marketing themselves — or they’re apprehensive about marketing in general. I’ll do what I can to help.
In this 18-minute episode, I talk about:
- Why you aren’t likely to “accidentally” create manipulative or unethical marketing
- The line between manipulation and framing a product in a good light
- The three things (none of them is rocket science) that can make you an in-demand professional writer
- When getting really good at marketing can help you make more ethical decisions
- A quick run-down of our Certified Content Marketer program, if you want to be on our list of recommended writers
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Our Certified Content Marketer program will open to new students very shortly. Drop your email here and we’ll get you the details
- My podcast on 7 Ways to Improve Your Marketing by Harnessing the Power of Evil with thoughts on some of those “evil” (not really) copywriting techniques
- Lately I’ve been spending more time on LinkedIn @soniasimone — feel free to drop me a question or note there, or right here in the comments 🙂