Prepare to grab LinkedIn tips and information that even Mica and I didn’t expect!
Three of our Certified Content Marketers (Louisa Chan, Carin Kilby Clark, and Megan Williams) take the time to share surprising information at every bend in this non-stop episode.
Did you know that you can have different profile pages for each language you’re fluent in? We didn’t either until now. We talk through what’s working and what’s not.
Through these real-life stories, you’ll realize you’re not alone in your LinkedIn questions and challenges. You’ll be inspired to keep going, to keep posting, to keep updating your profile, and more.
In this informative episode you’ll come away with the following (plus more):
- The “other” benefits of posting on the Pulse network
- A surprising tip for multiple language users
- Unexpected opportunities from simply being on LinkedIn
- To pay or not to pay, what’s best for you?
- Little known tools on LinkedIn that are really working
- Learn about the successes and challenges of others that might affect you
The Show Notes
- The definition of assiduous
- Copyblogger Certified Content Marketers
- Copyblogger article Are You Overlooking Any (or All) of These 7 Ways to Build Online Authority with LinkedIn? by Louisa Chan
- Find Louisa Chan on LinkedIn
- Louisa Chan’s website
- Follow Louisa Chan on Twitter
- Find Carin Kilby Clark on LinkedIn
- Carin Kilby Clark’s website
- Follow Carin Kilby Clark on Twitter
- Find Megan Williams on LinkedIn
- Megan Williams’ website
- Follow Megan Williams on Twitter