In this episode, Chris pulls back the red curtain and discusses how a podcast comes together as he talks to Lara Loest, his show notes editor. Lara breaks down the process, what it takes to put together quality show notes, and understanding new processes.
Podcasting is one of the hottest trends right now, and one of the biggest pain points for podcasters is their show notes. To ease your pain today we’ll be talking with the woman who does the show notes for me, Lara Loest.
Lara is the proprietress of Show Notes Made Easy, a company dedicated exclusively to show notes services.
On today’s episode she walks us through her step-by-step creation process, as well as her recommendations for the effective use of SEO.
Even if you aren’t a podcaster this episode shows you how to put a process in place to streamline your business, and save you time! It’s all here on this episode of The Youpreneur FM Podcast.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why show notes matter
- How to get your episodes shared more often on social media
- What are Lara’s top SEO tips for any online content creation?
- What is a CTA and how should you use it?
- What are two ways to repurpose your existing show notes content?
- Much, much more!
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Show Notes Made Easy website
- Lara on Twitter
- Lara’s special offer for Youpreneur listeners
- Michael O’Neal on Episode 115
- Darren Hardy on Episode 112
- Robbie Kellman Baxter on Episode 105
- Pat Flynn’s creepy whisper episode!
- Click to Tweet
- Brain Wave – 32 Advanced Binaural Brainwave app
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!