JD Gershbein embodies the principles of thought leadership on LinkedIn and he’s here to help you find your own competitive advantage.
Since 2006, JD Gershbein, CEO of Owlish Communications, and is considered one of the world’s top thought leaders on LinkedIn strategy and personal branding, as well as a pioneer in the design and delivery of LinkedIn education.
Additionally, JD is adjunct professor of marketing communications at the Illinois Institute of Technology’s Stuart School of Business, where he is advancing social media marketing as an academic discipline.
In this inspiring episode, he shares …
- That your story is what differentiates you
- How to find your competitive advantage
- An important focus – To lead people to wisdom
- How to add depth to your profile
- Why thought leadership is a brand
- The importance of taking time to learn more about your industry
- How to create your own culture
- About brand storytelling, content marketing, delivering on your story and much more …
- Connect with JD Gershbein on LinkedIn
- Call JD Gershbein on his mobile at 847.651.8989
- Owlish Communications
- Subscribe to JD’s Blog, The Wisdom Zone
- Email JD Gershbein
- Follow JD Gershbein on Twitter
- Like JD Gershbein on Facebook
- View JD’s TEDx Talk
- Fan JD Gershbein on the Huffington Post
- Create fresh images on Canva
- Connect with Jabez LeBret on LinkedIn
- Connect with Mica Gadhia on LinkedIn