We’ve been talking about what reporters (editors, bloggers, etc.) like and don’t like, and this week we hear it straight from the source.
ColoradoBiz Magazine’s Lisa Ryckman talks about what she looks for in contributed content, what irritates her (not much, as it turns out!) and gives some great nuggets about how you can write for media outlets like Lisa’s.
In this 16-minute episode ColoradoBiz Magazine’s Online Editor Lisa Ryckman and I discuss:
- What she looks for in contributed content
- What will get your content accepted — or rejected
- What a day at Lisa’s desk is like, and how you can get some good news for yourself
Listen to PR is Dead below ...
How to Write for Media Outlets, Large or SmallDoyle Albee
The Show Notes
- Check out Lisa’s work at cobizmag.com
- Questions, comments or smart remarks? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply