We all face challenges when building and growing an online business. And in this episode, we give you practical advice on how to meet and overcome them.
Most online businesses face two types of challenges; running their business and growing it. Both challenges present unique issues. And in this episode, we cover a few of the most common operational and marketing issues you may be facing, and more importantly, how to address them.
In general, operational issues tend to revolve around processes and people. For marketing, the challenges tend to center on positioning and experience.
To help you address these types of issues, Jessica and I take a deep dive into both categories, and share our insights and advice to help you grow and thrive.
In this 31-minute episode, Sean Jackson and Jessica Frick address the most common problem you may face in running an online business, including …
- Why you should build customer feedback loops into all processes
- The secret to great customer service
- How to address the people problem
- Where to focus your online marketing efforts
- Finally, our question for the week – What are the latest emerging trends you need to focus on?
Listen to The Digital Entrepreneur below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Jessica’s tool recommendation for managing employees, Gusto
- Sean’s recommendation for website experience analysis – including heat maps, Hotjar
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Follow Jessica on Twitter