Struggling with how to sell the benefits of your online products? Then this episode will help.
In marketing, we often hear the phrase “sell the benefits, not the features.” The truth is that it is hard to find the right benefit unless you know what your customers actually want to buy.
In this 15 minute episode, Sean Jackson details the five things people actually “want” from any product they purchase, including…
- The real reason “easy” is such a powerful benefit
- Why promoting physical comfort is actually a reward trigger
- Why a bored customer can be a great buyer
- The role of identity and social acknowledgment in marketing copy
- And the tool recommendation for the week
Listen to The Digital Entrepreneur below ...
The 5 Things Your Customers Actually Want to BuySean Jackson
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- The original article for this show on Copyblogger, The 5 Things Customers Actually Want
- Connect with Sean on Twitter
Leave a Reply