A comprehensive review of the tactics and strategies you need to create an engaging community site.
Building an online community is hard work. But it doesn’t have to be, if you have the right blueprints to guide your efforts.
In this episode, we take a probing look at what it takes to build, grow, and profit from a website that focuses on a specific geographic area.
And this framework can work for anyone trying to build a unique online business.
In this 31 minute episode, Sean Jackson interviews Kendall Guinn from Aquila Commercial to reveal the most successful tactics you need to create a hyper-local site, including…
- The most important thing you need to define first
- How to engage with your community
- Content tactics you can use to exponentially grow your audience
- The business models that can make your site extremely profitable
- And my tool recommendation for the week
Listen to The Digital Entrepreneur below ...