A power-house round table discussion with three of the most influential women in online marketing.
Being successful in any industry takes a lot of hard work and luck. But sometimes, it takes a lot more.
While the online marketing space has a large number of women professionals, the challenges and issues they face to succeed can be daunting.
Joined by our new co-host, Katy Katz, we take a deep dive into these issues with a panel discussion with some of the most influential and successful women in online marketing: Christine Churchill, Rae Hoffman Dolan, and Sonia Simone.
In this 46 minute episode, we discuss a variety of topics & issues, including…
- If there’s an advantage to being a woman in online marketing
- How the pay gap between men and women affected their decision to start their own business
- The controversy surrounding the lack of women presenters at conferences
- How to handle inappropriate situations
- And the mental state any woman (or man) must have to succeed
Listen to The Digital Entrepreneur below ...