Happy Halloween week! Today we’re talking with Rebecca Tracey about entrepreneurial fear — how it holds us back and what we can do about it.
I’ve been talking this month about entrepreneurial fear — on the blog, in our private content marketing community, and today on this podcast. Today, I invited Becca Tracey to talk about the fears that hold us back. Becca is a coach who specializes in helping new solopreneurs to clarify their business ideas and move forward.
In this 20-minute episode, Becca and I talk about fears including:
- What if it doesn’t work?
- What will other people think?
- I’m overwhelmed and can’t figure out what to do next
Becca also shared some of her most powerful tips for working through the “stuck spots” caused by fear.
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Our editorial team talked about their writing fears this month on the blog
- Becca’s program Uncage Your Business is open for enrollment until November 2, 2017 (not an affiliate link)
- Lately I’ve been spending more time on LinkedIn @soniasimone — feel free to drop me a question or note there, or right here in the comments 🙂