Happy Halloween week! Today we’re talking with Rebecca Tracey about entrepreneurial fear — how it holds us back and what we can do about it.
I’ve been talking this month about entrepreneurial fear — on the blog, in our private content marketing community, and today on this podcast. Today, I invited Becca Tracey to talk about the fears that hold us back. Becca is a coach who specializes in helping new solopreneurs to clarify their business ideas and move forward.
In this 20-minute episode, Becca and I talk about fears including:
- What if it doesn’t work?
- What will other people think?
- I’m overwhelmed and can’t figure out what to do next
Becca also shared some of her most powerful tips for working through the “stuck spots” caused by fear.
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Our editorial team talked about their writing fears this month on the blog
- Becca’s program Uncage Your Business is open for enrollment until November 2, 2017 (not an affiliate link)
- Lately I’ve been spending more time on LinkedIn @soniasimone — feel free to drop me a question or note there, or right here in the comments 🙂