During the past 38 episodes, Jerod and Jon have taught a very specific 15-step podcast launch plan. But what if there was an easier and more effective way to launch (or relaunch) your podcast?
With all of the work that goes into creating a remarkable show experience for your listeners, sometimes the promotion side of showrunning gets neglected. Luckily, we’ve found another way: Thunderclap.
Thunderclap is a social media amplification tool. It enables anyone with an audience (or not) to get their message heard. It is a free service with paid upgrade options that are nice, but not necessary.
In this episode, Jerod and Jonny dive deep into how Jonny used Thunderclap to launch his new book. The lessons learned in the process, plus the direct and indirect results his Thunderclap campaign.
In this episode we discuss:
- Whether or not podcasters should publish during the holidays (and our upcoming schedule)
- Why a Thunderclap campaign is an easier ‘sale’ than a landing page
- The direct and indirect benefits of launching a Thunderclap campaign
- How to launch a successful campaign and use it to build your audience
- The funnel you should be putting your audience into to deepen the relationship
Today’s Podcast Recommendation:
Today’s Blog Post Recommendation:
The Show Notes:
- Jonny’s new book – Hack the Entrepreneur
- Showrunner.FM, sign up for the email list, learn the four essential elements of a remarkable podcast
- Jerod on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
Listen, learn, enjoy …