On this special episode of YoupreneurFM, it’s all about making the most out of the new year as Chris shares his top tips and tactics on taking action.
Merry Christmas Youpreneurs! For the first time in six years I am publishing an episode on Christmas Day (with delayed publication here on Rainmaker.FM). To celebrate the end of 2015 today’s show is dedicated to the topic of making 2016 your best year yet.
On today’s show I’ll walk you through my 11 tips to help you assess what was accomplished in 2015, what wasn’t and what will be achieved in the upcoming year.
I’ll talk about why you need to set goals, to invest in your personal well-being and join a mastermind. Listen in for those specific strategies and much more on this edition of Youpreneur FM!
In this 16 minute episode I discuss:
- What are the 2 types of goals you should be setting?
- What is the definition of a personal brand?
- Why it’s important to pick up the phone and call your latest customer.
- Do you hire someone for the role or for the task?
- The necessity of pivoting in your business: how I’ve done it successfully.