In this episode of YoupreneurFM, Chris dives into the topic of making the most out of your online content archive by repurposing content to help you reach your followers in new ways.
We’ve all been there before. You work hard on creating a solid blog post, you feel a rush of pride as you hit ‘publish’ and share it with your audience.
Then it disappears into your archive.
There is always such a steady stream of new content for our audiences take in on a daily basis that sometimes even the best of blog posts, podcast episodes, or videos pass people by and don’t get the attention they deserve.
This episode is all about identifying that evergreen content that we already have and making the most out of it.
I also go into repurposing content to help reach your following in a different way, as well as a chance to reach new audiences with a fresh take on your evergreen content – hitting two birds with one stone!
This is a great episode so grab some coffee, a pen and your notepad and get ready to dive into this episode of Youpreneur FM.
In this 17-minute episode I discuss:
- Why you need to take inventory of what you currently have.
- Which powerful social media tool I use to help promote older content.
- The importance of keeping aware of what you are linking to.
- What steps you can take when freshening up older posts.
- How you can use your ‘Most Popular’ section to promote sales.
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...