Our Youpreneur Spotlight continues as we talk to fellow Youpreneur, Jason Resnick who talks about how he built his freelancing web-development business, and why he’s structured his work load to be 80% client-focused projects and 20% business-building endeavors.
Welcome to another edition of Youpreneur FM! Today’s episode is our monthly interview spotlighting a member of my Youpreneur community. Our guest is Jason Resnick, a business owner who has skyrocketed his freelance business after joining our group.
On today’s show Jason and I talk about how he helps small businesses, marketing firms and ad agencies with his freelance development resources, and why he has structured his work load to be 80% client-focused projects and 20% business-building endeavors.
Also on episode 169 of Youpreneur FM, we dig into where he was before joining the community and what has changed for him since participating in the forums and on our mastermind calls.
You’ll get to hear just how valuable relationships are to growing his business and why they are invaluable to yours too! Tune in for all of that and more on today’s show.
In this 32 minute episode Jason Resnick and I discuss:
- What does Jason’s day-to-day work life look like currently?
- Why it’s critical to work on your business, not just in it.
- How has he doubled his client base in 2016?
- What is the one biggest takeaway he has from being a Youpreneur member?
- What is the one thing you can create that will stand the test of time?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Leave a Reply