Jay Baer returns to the show to share his knowledge on the science of complaints and customer service, how to shift from thinking you’re great at customer service to actually being great at it, and so much more.
In today’s world of Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp, social media is quickly becoming the go-to place for customers to reach out to businesses with concerns and complaints.
I could think of no one better to give us the goods on this topic than the main man himself: Jay Baer. Jay has been on this show four times for a reason – he’s a bloody smart expert on marketing and customer service! And he’s put those smarts into his latest book, Hug Your Haters.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM, he’s sharing what he discovered on the science of complaints and customer service, why a lack of a response IS a response and how to shift from thinking you’re great at customer service to actually being great at it.
This is one episode not to be missed – in fact you may want to listen to it a few times for all the wisdom bombs Jay drops! Tune out everything else and settle in for this one, it’s a dandy.
In this 41 minute episode, Jay Baer and I discuss:
- Where has there been an 800% increase in customer complaints?
- Why the customer isn’t always right but should always get this: what is it?
- Why ignoring your haters is the problem
- How important is timing when replying to your haters?
- Jay’s Rule of Reply Only Twice: how to follow it and why you should