John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire joins the show for a third time as he talks about his latest endeavor, the Freedom Journal and why it’s the missing piece in the goal setting process. He also walks us through the process he followed to achieve one of his goals and much more on this edition of Youpreneur FM!
Goals are a popular topic at the start of any year and joining us to discuss why they’re so important is my good friend John Lee Dumas.
This is John’s third appearance on the podcast, his hat trick if you will! Like his previous two visits John drops value bomb after value bomb on this show.
We discuss his latest endeavor, The Freedom Journal and why it’s the missing piece in the goal setting process. And we dive into his self-publishing experience including why he sent someone to China for The Freedom Journal! He also walks us through the process he followed to achieve one of his goals and much more on this edition of Youpreneur FM!
In this 44 minute episode John Lee Dumas and I discuss:
- What is the one thing that separates successful entrepreneurs from those that aren’t?
- Why micro-goals and sprints are vital to success.
- What do so few people get right when first setting a goal?
- What is the key to achieving momentum?
- Why have John and I both teamed up with Pencils of Promise?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Leave a Reply