Did you know that the most visited page of any website (blog, podcast, or otherwise) is the About page? In this episode, Chris breaks down the seven most important pieces of any About page, what content to publish, and where …
Because many About pages are poorly made, today’s episode is all about how to craft the perfect About page on your site.
Specifically I’ll break down the seven most important pieces of an About page, what content to publish, and where. You’ll find out what section of the page you should talk about you, how to get social proof (even if you’ve never been featured in the media), and how to create a compelling call-to-action for your visitors.
As always, get your notepads and Evernote ready, this edition of Youpreneur FM is loaded with actionable content you need to grow and expand your business.
In this 15 minute episode I discuss:
- Why a benefit-driven headline is so critical to your About page
- Where should you list your bio and highlight your leadership in your industry?
- What is the best kind of video to have on your About page?
- How many social media platforms should you invite your visitors to?
- What is the best call to action — and where — on your About page?