In this episode of YoupreneurFM, Chris shares his quick start guide to public speaking as he discusses using visual aides, delivery, and his simple yet effective strategies for coping with stage fright.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM I’m giving you the only quick start guide to public speaking you need. Whether you want to be a better speaker or you’re just getting started it’s all here on today’s show.
We’ll be talking about how and when to use visual aides, how best to deliver your actual speech and my simple yet effective strategies for coping with stage fright.
Even if you’re an experienced speaker with keynotes under your belt you’ll want to tune in – and that goes double if you’re new to public speaking!
In this 15 minute episode I discuss:
- When should you turn down speaking opportunities?
- What are the two most important parts of any speech?
- Is it ever a good idea to use a podium?
- What are the wrong ways to deal with stage fright?
- Why visualizing your audience naked is bad advice.
- Much, much more!
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...