In this episode, Ryan Lee joins the show again to share his knowledge about membership sites and recurring revenue since launching his own membership site back in 2001. He also shares the good and the bad he’s learned along the way so tune in!
Have you considered building a membership site? If not you should! After today’s episode you’ll hear from the master himself on the dos and the don’ts of creating, marketing and managing your own membership site.
Mr. Ryan Lee returns to talk about membership sites and recurring revenue in general. He’s the man I went to when starting the Youpreneur community; during one of our chats about my membership site I suggested he come back on the show and share his knowledge about membership sites and recurring revenue.
Ryan’s been in this arena since 2001 when he launched his first membership site and he’s learned the good and the bad along the way. On this edition of Youpreneur FM he tells all so get your notepads ready and listen in!
In this 48 minute episode Ryan Lee and I discuss:
- How do most people approach creating membership sites and why doesn’t that approach work?
- Recurring revenue comes down to one thing: what is it?
- What is the industry standard churn rate from month to month?
- Why should you keep niching down?
- Why you’ve got to make up your own language: Ryan explains.
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Leave a Reply