In episode 147 of Youpreneur FM, Shawn Stevenson joins the show and talks about sleep, his top three rules of health and the science behind entrepreneurial health and wellness.
Today we’re talking about a topic I’ve never covered in-depth before: health and wellness for entrepreneurs. It’s been talked about briefly on different episodes but it is the sole focus of today’s show.
And there’s no one better to give us the goods on being healthy as an entrepreneur than Shawn Stevenson. Shawn is the best-selling author of Sleep Smarter, as well as a nutritionist and health expert who has been an entrepreneur since the age of 22.
On episode 174 of Youpreneur FM, Shawn and I dive deep into the scientific side of health while also providing you with practical and applicable health habits. You’ll hear why you must start your day with water, and how to eat healthy when you’re traveling and on the go.
This is jam-packed show full of actionable goodies (the healthy kind!) and real-life tactics you can use to become a healthier, more productive version of you. Shawn is the real deal and you’ll find out when you listen to today’s show.
In this 60 minute episode Shawn Stevenson and I discuss:
- What are the reasons to NOT have a TV in your bedroom?
- The top 3 rules of health Shawn lives by: what are they?
- What is an inner bath and why has he started his day with it for a decade?
- Why the calorie method to weight loss doesn’t work.
- What is a simple hack we can all do to reduce stress in any situation?
The Show Notes
- Shawn Stevenson’s website
- Sleep Smarter, by Shawn Stevenson
- Shawn Stevenson on Twitter
- TMHS158: 13 Rules of Health That I Live By
- TMHS073: Hydration and Water Masterclass
- TMHS067: 5 Health & Performance Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Tropical Think Tank 2017!
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR — Our Mastermind Community is LIVE