With time being one of the most valuable commodities for an entrepreneur, outsourcing social media work can become a top priority. In this episode, Chris shares what social media tasks to give to your virtual staff (and what not to), and how to maximize your marketing efforts in the process.
As entrepreneurs, our most valuable commodity is time: it’s the one thing we can never create more of. So outsourcing our social media should be a top priority, right? Yes, when done correctly.
On today’s episode I’ll share what social media tasks to give to your virtual staff (and what not to), and how to maximize your marketing efforts in the process.
Specifically I’ll talk about why paying for followers to grow your audience doesn’t work, why you need a weekly social media plan to follow and how to track the ROI of your social media goals using your virtual team.
Tune in for all of that and more on this edition of Youpreneur FM!
In this 18 minute episode I discuss:
- Why do businesses often fail at social media?
- Two safe ways to share passwords with your virtual staff.
- Why you must answer every Tweet.
- How do you choose which social media platforms to be on?
- Can you completely automate your social media outreach?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
The Show Notes
- Joe Pulizzi – The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Amy Porterfield – Getting Ahead of The Game on Paid List Building
- Episode 127 – The Quick-Start Guide to Finally Getting Started with Your First Virtual Assistant
- MeetEdgar Walkthrough Guide with Founder, Laura Roeder
- Manage Flitter
- Virtual Freedom
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!