My guest today is an entrepreneur who started, grew, and sold six businesses in five years … without paying for a single ad.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
He helps people grow their businesses and his successful exits include WorkoutBox and Synn Clothing. He is the founder of Upshare, which offers simple tools that boost sharing and make websites more viral.
My guest is also the co-founder of Mentor Mojo, which offers online interactive lessons and mentorship from the world’s top entrepreneurs. On top of all this, he is the head of growth at Auto Lotto and the author of Viral Hero.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 37-minute episode Travis Steffen and I discuss:
- Why you should always having a beginner’s mind
- How to acquire the capacity to teach
- Your ego shouldn’t extend to the point where it prevents you from learning
- Be diligent in looking for answers
- Map out the characteristics of the market, company, and your viral loop.
- The difference between conventional PR and a viral loop
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...
The Show Notes
Coming soon …