Over the last decade, a prolonged magnitude 9.1 technological earthquake completely altered the landscape of online marketing and public relations. The entire topography has shifted from one of cold, repetitive interruption to the gentle, authentic drip of attraction over time.
A large part of navigating this strange, new terrain is the building and care of real relationships. If you enjoy the frustration and futility of beating your head against the abandoned brick walls of how things were, this show is not for you…
In this episode Brian Clark and I discuss:
- The fundamental foundation of all good marketing
- Why the traditional “pitch” doesn’t work, and what to do about it
- The single most important factor in getting online attention
- How to become a world-class influencer
- A very popular piece of advice that might just keep you broke
- The simple truth about building lucrative business relationships
Hit the flash player below to listen now…
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
- Free Internet Marketing for Smart People Email Course
- The BlueGlass Conference
- The Mad Men Guide to Changing the World with Words
- PubCon Social Media and Search Marketing Conference
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.