With over 350,000 copies of her self-published book “Go For No” sold, and over 793 reviews on Amazon, Andrea Waltz has built a publishing empire that would make most aspiring authorpreneurs jealous.
This successful business parable draws an audience of targeted customers to her audio training programs and assists her in gaining valuable speaking engagements.
If you’re at all interested in learning how to build a lifestyle business around a great book, then this interview is one you will not want to miss.
In this episode Andrea and I discuss:
- How to sell 350,000 copies of your book in mostly bulk sales
- How making one simple change in the book cover design changed everything
- Learn what it takes to build a successful lifestyle business around a book
- What an aspiring authorpreneur must do to find success
- Why she continues to self-publish instead of signing a traditional deal