My guest founded and built a dropshipping business on Amazon with over $7 million in sales and 60 full-time workers.
He gained experience hiring and managing online workers from all over the world. Realizing that so many other businesses struggled with this exact thing, he decided to capitalize on it.
Today, my guest is the founder and CEO of FreeeUp, an online agency that specializes in placing online workers into eCommerce businesses. In just 7 months, they’ve landed over 150 clients and are growing at a rapid pace.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 31-minute episode Nathan Hirsch and I discuss:
- Determining what’s important and breaking down tasks into long-term and short-term goals
- The benefits of building customized programs for your business versus using existing software
- Considering the immediate impact of new projects and ideas and further prioritizing from there
- Creating and maintaining written processes of communication to be used company-wide
- Using landing pages to drive consistent inbound leads to your business
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...