My guest today is a path-finding coach, speaker, writer, non-conformist, and entrepreneur.
She is co-host of the Wild Crazy Meaningful Life podcast. She offers path-finding and peaceful productivity courses and has given inspirational talks at many events, including World Domination Summit and App Camp for Girls.
She has a degree in Logic and Computation and had her dream job as an artificial intelligence programmer, until she decided to follow her heart and help others.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 35-minute episode Pace Smith and I discuss:
- The power of being persistent
- How action trumps learning — every time
- The power of just-in-time learning
- Just because you have something awesome, doesn’t mean people know about it
- Understanding the perks of having an digital business
- Avoiding the trap of “abdicate vs. delegate”
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...