There’s an incredibly useful tool that can actually sabotage your content … if you don’t use it correctly.
Note: If you want to know more about the upcoming Creative Content Foundations class, get on over to this page and let us know how to get you by email:
Creative Content Foundations interest list
There’s a double-edged sword that can either help us create remarkably robust content — or stop it in its tracks.
It’s technology-assisted strategy. Now, don’t get me wrong, the strategic and analytical tools available today are amazing. We just need to make sure they’re serving us, and not the other way around.
In this 18-minute episode, I talk about:
- Two ways of thinking about strategy that can both mess you up
- How analytical and strategic tools can help us serve our audiences better
- What companies can do to be smarter about how they’re using content strategy tech
- What writers can do to be part of smarter content organizations
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Here’s where you can find out more about the upcoming Creative Content Foundations course
- My recent post on why the content marketing “playbook” doesn’t work the same way it used to
- My post on content shock
- This year’s killer and poet post that Brian Clark and I wrote for Copyblogger
- My podcast episode on killers and poets
- Feel free to say hi or ask a question over on LinkedIn @soniasimone — or I always enjoy hearing from you right here in the comments 🙂
Leave a Reply