A quick three-step check to make any piece of content more interesting and more effective.
While doing critiques for our private community of content marketers, I noticed a pattern emerging. That pattern turned into three quick checks you can do for any piece of content. Try looking over your last few podcasts or blog posts and see how they measure up. Then, keep these three points in mind as you create new work.
In this 16-minute episode, I talk about:
- How to figure out “the point” for your audience — and how to get there quickly
- Two resources to help you understand your content strategy — and how every piece fits together
- Sales funnels and content paths — how to make content “pave the way” toward your business goals
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Our October, 2017, Content Excellence Challenge prompts
- Brian Clark’s ebook on The Business Case for Agile Marketing (free with registration)
- Brian’s ebook on A Content Marketing Strategy that Works (free with registration)
- A well-crafted Call to Action will help your audience know where to go next
- I’m always happy to see your questions or thoughts on Twitter @soniasimone — or right here in the comments 🙂