While no single tactic is a “magic bullet” for your content marketing, this one comes pretty close.
Rainmaker Digital’s Robert Bruce comes back on the show this week to talk about the easy-to-miss essential element he always looks for when he’s reviewing a client’s content marketing strategy. (The good news is, it’s relatively easy to add in if you don’t have it in place today.)
In this 25-minute episode, Robert and I talk about:
- Bringing focus and clarity to your content marketing
- Getting ahead on the “content treadmill” of constantly trying to come up with new ideas
- Delivering the kind of content that audiences want to read, watch, and listen to
- The cornerstone of effective SEO strategy.
- Helping new visitors find the most important content on your site
The Show Notes
- Get a free white paper (written by Copyblogger founder Brian Clark) on “The Rainmaker Way” by visiting RainmakerDigital.com
- Here’s an example of a content landing page … that’s all about landing pages
- Copyblogger offers a course on content marketing foundational skills to help you make a strong start on your marketing