Sometimes the difference between success and frustrating failure is just a question of mindset.
Carol Dweck’s book Mindset hit me like a brain-bomb some years back, and from time to time I like to share the love.
In this 16-minute session, I talk about:
- The two mindsets that control how you react to adversity
- When the myth of innate talent can give you a wicked case of imposter syndrome
- How to become more creative (or more strategic)
- The ingredients for improvement in virtually any field
The Show Notes
- Copyblogger’s Certification program is closing to new students on Wednesday this week! You can snag the details (and jump into the program) here..
- Feel free to say hi or ask a question over on LinkedIn @soniasimone — or I always enjoy hearing from you right here in the comments 🙂