Three ways that good writers can find the great clients they deserve.
It really does break my heart to see a terrific writer who can’t find those wonderful writing clients — the ones who have interesting work to do, and the budget to pay for great execution.
In this 13-minute session, I talk about:
- Why I believe “success is a skill” for writers (or anyone), and how you can acquire it
- The role luck plays in your success
- What great clients will (and won’t) pay for
- How to keep yourself from putting your premium skills into a crappy package
- The role that prospecting plays in keeping your client list full and your bank balance happy