Three ways that good writers can find the great clients they deserve.
It really does break my heart to see a terrific writer who can’t find those wonderful writing clients — the ones who have interesting work to do, and the budget to pay for great execution.
In this 13-minute session, I talk about:
- Why I believe “success is a skill” for writers (or anyone), and how you can acquire it
- The role luck plays in your success
- What great clients will (and won’t) pay for
- How to keep yourself from putting your premium skills into a crappy package
- The role that prospecting plays in keeping your client list full and your bank balance happy
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
3 Reasons Why Really Good Writers Sometimes Can’t Find Great ClientsSonia Simone
The Show Notes
- If Certification seems like something you might have an interest in, you can find out more about it here.
- Feel free to say hi or ask a question over on LinkedIn @soniasimone — or I always enjoy hearing from you right here in the comments 🙂
Leave a Reply