To pay or not to pay, that is the question. The LinkedIn Expert Viveka Von Rosen teaches you what you need to know to make the best decision for your LinkedIn account.
Viveka Von Rosen shared so much amazing information about the differences between paid and free LinkedIn accounts, we had to break it into two episodes!
In part one of this two-part series, she teaches you what you need to know to make the best decision about your LinkedIn account. You’ll be able to decide whether paid or free is best for your business, as well as …
- Whether or not you will benefit from the Sales Nav account system
- Why she continues to answer the Premium vs. Free account question
- The major differences between Premium vs. Free
- Seriously, are you still sending generic invitations?
- Benefits you probably don’t know you’re missing
- Inmail limits, search tips, and company info you didn’t know you needed
- What to name your dachshund (oh, it’s GOOD)
The Show Notes
- Follow Viveka Von Rosen on LinkedIn
- Find Viveka on Lynda.com
- Check out Viveka’s article that inspired this interview: 4 Reasons LinkedIn Premium Is Good for Marketers on The Social Media Examiner
- Viveka’s first interview on The Missing Link: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn Company Pages
- Viveka’s second interview on The Missing Link: The New LinkedIn Mobile App: What You Need to Know
- Check out Viveka’s Website Linked Into Business