Are you concerned about your privacy on LinkedIn? John Nemo is here to help you learn about and understand all of your options on LinkedIn …
John Nemo is a Bestselling LinkedIn Author and Trainer who helps Small Business Owners, Coaches, Consultants, Trainers, and Sales and Business Development Executives utilize LinkedIn to generate more sales leads, clients, and revenue.
You’ll get solid tips about password protection, programs that we personally use, and different privacy areas you can control. And don’t do what Mark Zuckerburg did with his passwords … find out how to avoid that costly mistake!
In this episode, you’ll learn …
- The history of the privacy issue on LinkedIn
- Easy tips on how to manage your passwords effectively
- Why we’re all cheering for LinkedIn’s new password settings
- Different settings so you can make LinkedIn perfect for you
- Great advice about whether to allow your contacts to see your connections
Listen to The Missing Link below ...
The Show Notes
- Get your free copy of LinkedIn Riches from John Nemo. Thank you, John!
- Connect with John Nemo on LinkedIn
- Visit John’s website LinkedIn Riches to learn more (you’ll be glad you did!)
- Trevor Turnbull on The Missing Link
Leave a Reply