While reporters, editors, bloggers, etc. welcome good pitches, strong content and offers of help … they hate these things.
Listen in, and don’t get shut out!
In this 12-minute episode I discuss:
- Doing your homework to stay out of trouble
- The difference between good follow-up and nagging
- Learning to respect a reporter’s job and demands
- The one thing never to ask a reporter
Listen to PR is Dead below ...
How to Irritate a ReporterDoyle Albee
The Show Notes
- Email me at email@example.com
- Follow me on Twitter @doylealbee
- Leave a review on iTunes
Leave a Reply