After a mysterious few days during which several Showrunner listeners and course members were unable to submit new podcasts to iTunes … there is breaking news. Apple Podcasts Connect is here, and it’s worth getting excited about.
In this remarkably short episode of The Showrunner, Jerod and Jonny discuss:
- What Apple Podcasts Connect is, what you can do with it, and what it all means
- The new way to submit podcasts to iTunes
- What a “mirror URL” is and why you want to pay attention to it
- The six different status types your podcast listing could have
- What this could mean for the future of podcasts in iTunes (including, maybe, possibly, perhaps, someday … statistics?)
Here is the link: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com. Go check it out!
And then don’t forget to reach out to us via Twitter or email with your podcast recommendations, or just to say hi:
Listen, learn, enjoy …
Listen to The Showrunner below ...