The new year is upon us all, which means it’s time to refocus and put a plan in place for making 2016 your show’s best year ever. Jerod and Jonny have that plan.
The first step in that plan is joining us for the free public Blab.im session we are hosting on Friday, January 8, 2016 starting at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Here is the link: http://rainmaker.fm/steps
The next step is to follow these 13 steps to a better show in 2016:
- Revisit your long-term goals , then plan backward in three-month increments
- Build systems
- Release a bonus episode
- Repurpose your content
- Give journaling a try (The site Jerod mentions is carveon.com)
- Reach out to ‘competitors’ in your market
- Do something scary before you think you’re ready
- Don’t be anyone else
- Find ways to practice intentional gratitude
- Make 2016 your Year of Empathy
- Listen to one of your last shows from 2015 and jot down 3 things you can improve upon — revisit that list each time before you record
- Create or reinvigorate your artwork
- The secret, final step
This episode ran way longer than our episodes usually do. What can we say? We took that week off in December, so we had plenty of pent-up showrunning thoughts to dispense. 🙂
This week’s podcast recommendation is a must-listen episode from The Tim Ferriss Show:
Thanks for listening everyone! We’ll see you on Friday.
Listen, learn, enjoy …
Listen to The Showrunner below ...