PR Specialist Janet Murray joins the show today as she sits down and chats with Chris about how business owners can get traditional based PR, as well as her top tips for your email pitches.
Do you want to be featured in The Huffington Post or Forbes or your industry’s leading magazine, but you have no idea how? Today’s guest, Janet Murray, has your answers.
Janet and I recently met at a Youpreneur community gathering in London and we got on like a house on fire! With her 15 years of experience in the PR industry I knew I had to bring her on the show. Having written for every publication you can think of – and a few more – she’s a wealth of PR knowledge.
On this edition of Youpreneur FM Janet shares how to formulate a successful story idea for your ideal publication, whether or not you need a PR firm and her top tips for your email pitches. It’s another goldmine of knowledge so get your pen and paper handy then listen in!
In this 46 minute episode Janet Murray and I discuss:
- How to know which media your audience is tuned into.
- What is the mother of success?
- Do you have to know how to write a press release?
- Where is the real PR gold in your business and how do you find it?
- How to leverage previous coverage to land bigger media outlets.
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Leave a Reply