Veteran publisher Jim Kukral joins the show to discuss becoming an author for the first time and why entrepreneurs should consider writing a book in the first place.
If there’s one bit of advice I would give to entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and youpreneurs right now it would be to write a book. It’s the fastest way to becoming seen as a credible authority in your niche.
To that end I’ve brought on today’s guest, Mr. Jim Kukral. Jim is a veteran of both the traditional publishing world and the self-publishing world. He has authored loads of acclaimed books, and has helped hundreds of people become polished authors in their fields.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM, Jim and I cover his advice for first-time authors, a few of his suggestions to get started in self-publishing, and the keys to effectively selling your book both with a launch and in the long-term.
Whether you’ve been considering writing a book or not – and I think you should do more than consider it – this is a show you won’t want to miss! Listen in and enjoy.
In this 33 minute episode, Jim Kukral and I discuss:
- The bookstore model of selling books is failing: why?
- What is the lead magnet in the back of Jim’s book Attention?
- How many reviews should you have of your book before you start marketing it?
- What is the triple M effect?
- What is the #1 thing you can do that will change your business?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...