Don’t waste your money! If you’re going to pay for sponsored ads on LinkedIn, prepare yourself by taking a close look at these eleven steps …
In this final part of our sponsored ads series, Sean Jackson takes you step-by-step through the three-part process of successfully preparing for a wildly successful LinkedIn Campaign.
Listen in to learn …
- Why Benjamin Franklin was right about failing
- How to research your perfect target audience
- The most critical parts of your campaign content
- That saying Mobile Consumable ten times fast might be difficult, but important
- Why it’s important to know exactly what “mobile consumable” means
- What your site must have set up properly (Hint: Google Analytics)
- That Jabez-y is now a legitimate word
- Much, much more
Listen to The Missing Link below ...
11 Smart Ways to Prepare for LinkedIn Sponsored AdsSean Jackson
The Show Notes
- LinkedIn Topic feature for Content Marketing
Note, replace the term “content-marketing” in the URL for your keyword.
- Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn Sponsored Updates: Part One
- Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn Sponsored Updates: Part Two
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines
- Recommended Genesis Developers
Leave a Reply