In this podcast episode, Chris Ducker sits down with Jay Baer to learn exactly how to become a New York Times bestselling author! Get your notebooks ready!
Book marketing is a topic that has come up a lot for me lately. As many of you know, I’ve just wrapped a book, that has been traditionally published a while back.
Earlier this year, I interviewed Farnoosh Brock about her book on juicing, and her grassroots approach to marketing it – which worked very well for her. This time you will hear a different approach – a mix of old and new techniques, with some long-term brand building as the backbone.
In this interview, I talk with Jay Baer about his well-planned book marketing campaign, and we delve deep into how to become a New York Times bestselling author.
This is some very useful stuff, so get your notepads ready!
In this 50 minute episode, Jay and I discuss:
- Why using unorthodox book marketing techniques can work in your favour.
- How you can build awareness long before your book is released.
- The criteria for hitting the NYT bestseller list.
- How to utilize your community to make your book go viral.
- Why hiring a publicist is still a good idea in the new business economy.
- How to use re-targeting to your advantage.
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Leave a Reply