In this episode, Srinivas Rao of the Unmistakable Creative reminds us about the importance of thinking ‘out of the box’ as we chat about how he’s developed his brand, and the thesis behind it since the last time he was on the show.
Tune in as Srinivas goes into why it’s taken him so long to get his next book published, the dangers of fast success and what the message of his new book is all about.
Get your notepad and pen ready for all the tips we share on setting yourself apart and making yourself unmistakable in your niche. There is all that and so much more on today’s show!
In this 37-minute episode, Srinivas and I discuss:
- Srini shares what catalysts helped shift his business into a brand new direction.
- Why Srini and his team completely ignored what their audience was telling them.
- What the difference is between what people say and how people behave, when it comes to audience feedback.
- What you should take into consideration when it comes to wanting to stand out as you build your business and brand.
- What the real problem is when copying someone else’s work.
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
The Show Notes
- Srinivas Rao’s website
- Srinivas Rao on Twitter
- The Art of Being Unmistakable by Srinivas Rao
- Episode 10 – Building a Popular Podcast and Online Media Biz with Srinivas Rao
- Episode 165 – How Being ‘Original’ Will Boost Your Business Faster Than Anything!
- Mars Dorian
- Chris Guillebeau
- Mike Vardy
- Tropical Think Tank
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is live.