Are you writing for a paycheck … or to create revenue for your organization?
Professional writers make a living.
Conversion writers generate revenue.
A lot of otherwise capable writers are a little fuzzy about how the words they write actually generate money that an organization can spend.
In this 17-minute episode, I talk about:
- Why the advice “not to sell” in early content is misleading, and what you should be selling with early content
- Some powerful advantages content-based marketing has in getting prospects to complete a purchase
- How data privacy laws can actually help your business
- Using engaging content to improve list segmentation and audience relevance
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
Writers: How to Move from Making a Living to Driving RevenueSonia Simone
The Show Notes
- My post on Copyblogger about why No, content is not a “soft” skill
- More about the conversion content marketer (podcast)
- More on the stages of prospect awareness (text)
- More on the stages of prospect awareness (podcast)
- My podcast interview with Tara Gentile about why strict new data and privacy laws can be a great thing for business.
Leave a Reply